Pest Ex services Luscombe, and the surrounding suburbs across the Gold Coast. With a decade of experience and over 7,000 satisfied customers, we can assure you that when you work with Pest Ex, you’ll be working with a team of qualified professionals, who will ensure the most effective, yet safest results for you, your home and your family.
We work in strict accordance with Australian Standards, and hold all required licensing and insurances in order to ensure the safe treatment of your property. Be sure to work with professionals. Work with Pest Ex.
Call us today.
Pest Ex Luscombe, on the Gold Coast
We specialise experts in pest management, removal and treatment services. Have pests in your home? We can assist with the following –
- Flies, midges and other flying insects
- Rodents, mice, rats
- Bees, wasps, mosquitos and biting insects
- Bed bugs, silverfish and more
We service all property types, both residential and commercial, and have customers operating in –
- child care centres
- shopping centres
- retail outlets
- …and more
We are fully accredited, licensed, insured and work within strict accordance with Australian Standards. Call us today to organise an inspection.
All of our products are not only environmentally safe, but also safe for you, your children and pets. If you have concerns about pest problems in your home or business, give us a call at Pest Ex. We provide same day services, and can be onsite to provide a quote or get to work in a matter of hours. Call us today.
Professional Termite Treatment Services in Luscombe
After protecting more than 10,000 homes on the Gold Coast. we have an excellent understanding of common pests, infestation types, and how those can affect certain properties. We can provide pest control recommendations on any modification needed to your home in an effort to prevent future infestations.
Our inspections are very extensive with a full examination of every area of your property, including both inside and out.
Here’s how Pest Ex can help –
- Termite treatment for live nests and active infestations
- Termite barriers (post and pre construction)
- Baits, and baiting traps
- Ongoing management including prevention, protection and removal
- Termite inspections, including all areas of your property (inside, outside, yard, roof cavity etc)
- Installation of the following anti termite systems – Biflex, Exterra, HomeGuard, Sentricon, Termidor.
Buying a Property in Luscombe?
If you’re considering purchasing a new home or business in the Luscombe area, and you’d like to have a pre purchase pest inspection carried out, then give us a call.
We thoroughly examine, inspect and report on all areas of your property that may be compromised, especially by white ants and termites. This includes all timber structural areas, joists, beams and joinery. We also take into account the exterior of the property, checking on the perimeter, the yard, soils, gardens, landscape features, pavers, and in particular any dead, fallen trees or tree stumps.
For a more detailed overview, our pre purchase pest inspections cover –
- Inside the property – Your trims, skirting, door jambs, window architraves, doors, cupboards and flooring.
- Under the property – All of the bearers, joists, timber piers, timber flooring and stored timbers
- Around the yard – Nearly all outside areas can be affected, especially fencing and retaining walls not to mention any timber landscape and other features.
- Within the roof – Any part of the roof, skylights, vents, flues, valleys, guttering, down pipes, eaves, roof battens, trusses, top plates, hanging beams and rafters.
For over 10 years we have assisted thousands of home buyers ensure their properties are pest free, before they buy, giving them peace of mind in knowing there aren’t any underlying problems with the property. Failing to have a property inspected, can result in huge financial losses and costly repair bills. So be sure to have your property inspected by Pest Ex.
Pest Ex Guarantees Quality Customer Service
Pest Ex takes pride in the level of attention and detail we provide to our customers. We want them to know, that when working with us, they’ll receive the best possible service. If you have concerns about pests in your home or property, then be sure to get in touch.
Call today, we look forward to helping you.